1/2 oz Gold American Eagle MS-70 NGC (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsRandom year 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle graded MS-70 by NGC. Fractional Gold American Eagles offer the same iconic design as full ounce Gold Eagles, but at a lower price point.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful design in all of American coinage. Add this random year 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Bullion Buyer
Date:Oct 1, 2016
This item is supposed to be from "random" years but I rec'd five coins dated 2015 and five coins dated 2006. I know a little about statistical sampling and that is not "random." Instead of "random" they should state that they are going to provide whatever their highest inventory dates are at the time of purchase order.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Common (higher mintage)
Merchant response: Please bear in mind that the listing does state "Dates of our choice may or may not vary depending on stock at hand."
Date:Dec 21, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.