Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins will come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 may or may not come in plastic tubes depending on availability.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II including “ISLE OF MAN” to the left of her profile and “ELIZABETH II” to the right of her profile separated with four triskelia.
- Reverse: A legendary Viking longboat sails across the seas with a full sail, and “1 OZ PLATINUM FINE” and “ONE NOBLE” below the waves from the ship. Along the rim of the coin is a Viking Knit with a triskelion formed from legs above the flag of the ship.
Protect and display your Platinum Noble in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Platinum coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 1 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Platinum Noble to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock on hand. All secondary market items may exhibit light handling marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Las Vegas, NV
Date:Feb 20, 2019
If you’re taking advantage of the market lows for platinum, this is how to do it. My 35-year-old coin was in near-perfect condition, just a tiny surface scuff on the obverse. Beautiful strike and design featuring the classic Machin effigy of QE2 (mine was an ‘85, YMMV) and a Viking ship on the reverse. A work of art and a terrific way to diversify your portfolio while prices are low, at a premium that gouges less than other forms.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.