1/10 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
These 1/10 oz Gold American Eagles are graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS. Add several of these to your portfolio today!
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful design in all of American coinage. Add this random year 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 28, 2018
My 12 yr old son used his birthday money and ordered one of the 1/10 oz coins. Affordable for him and collectible. He rec'd a 1998 coin. Beautiful fractional coin. Very nice and my son's first gold coin!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.