1/4 oz Proof Gold American Eagle PF-69 NGC (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsAdding to their collectibility, Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays. The West Point's "W" mintmark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Proof Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 1/4 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary determined by stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.