1934 (G-Chicago) $1,000 FRN CU (LGS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGreat Crisp Uncirculated $1,000 FRN from the Chicago Federal Reserve District. These notes circulated for many years before they started being removed from circulation. Banks are now instructed to have these notes destroyed when received by a teller.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This Crisp Uncirculated example has great paper and good color.
- This note has the desirable Light Green Seal and serial numbers.
- Comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Face: President Grover Cleveland with "Federal Reserve Note" above and "One Thousand Dollars" below.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.