Central America Gold 50 Pesos Economic Integration (AGW .5787)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese not often seen 50 Peso Gold coins were issued to mark the 10th anniversary of economic integration in Central America. A small mintage of only 1,500 adds collectibility to this issue.
- Contains .5787 oz of Gold.
- Coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Prooflike condition enhances the design elements.
- Issued by the Central American Republic in 1970.
- Obverse: Features a mountain range below a radiant sun surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: A tree representing growth with value and a motto in Spanish.
Protect and display your Gold 50 Pesos in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This one year type coin from the Central American Republic is a great collector coin for the World Gold enthusiast. Add this Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause Unusual World Coins as X#1.
Note: These Proof coins may exhibit light handling marks.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.