1853 BG-519 Liberty Octagonal One Dollar Gold XF-45 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsOne Dollar California Fractional Gold Tokens are very scarce. This one was issued by M. Deriberpie.
- Listed as BG-519 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- Issued by M. Deriberpie, a San Francisco engraver.
- Rarity rating of R.4 with about 150-200 known.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty with stars surrounding.
- Reverse: Denomination within a wreath, surrounded by "CALIFORNIA GOLD DERI".
- This is a nice and original coin with an orange patina.
Protect and display your One Dollar Liberty Octagonal Gold in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this One Dollar Liberty Octagonal coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Extra Fine - 45|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - N/A|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.