1908 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle w/Motto XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Augustus Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle design is considered to be America's most beautiful coin design, making it highly desirable among collectors. Enhance your portfolio with this absolutely stunning Gold piece.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Individual coin will come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Edge: The motto "E Pluribus Unum" with the words divided by stars.
- Minted in 1908 at the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Extra fine coins have minimal wear and retain some of their original luster, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Add this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.