2014 Tokelau Silver $5 Apostle James Proof (ASW .909)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful Five Dollar legal-tender coin was struck from .999 fine Silver and partially gilded with 24 karat Gold.
- Contains .909 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the date of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts the Apostle James in the center of the coin. The outer portion of the coin is devoted to the life of Jesus, from His birth to the crucifixion.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tokelau.
Handle your Silver Apostle James coin with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
James, son of Zebedee was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus, and traditionally considered the first apostle to be martyred. He was a son of Zebedee and Salome, and brother of John the Apostle. He is also called James the Greater or James the Great to distinguish him from James, son of Alphaeus. James the Greater is the patron saint of Spain. This coin is sure to please any collector.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.