Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Proof coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Bust of Lou Hoover.
- Reverse: Features a late 1920s radio representing Mrs. Hoover’s first public radio address as First Lady.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Lou Henry Hoover was the First Lady during the depression era from 1929 to 1933. During her time, Hoover had many accomplishments including: founding the American Woman’s Ware Relief Fund and Hospital and receiving acknowledgment from King Albert I of Belgium for her dedication and charitable work. Lou Hoover was considered a modern woman of her time, as she was the first woman to receive a degree from Stanford University. She held a wide variety of interests and hobbies, which included: taxidermy, hunting, fishing, and rocks and minerals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.