2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $25 Cowboy in the Canadian Rockies Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the fourth 1 oz .9999 pure Silver coin in the 2014 O Canada series featuring iconic images unique to Canada.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist Bernie Brown presents a Canadian cowboy on horseback, leading a second horse through the Canadian Rockies. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2014,” and the face value of “25 DOLLARS,” as well as a small cowboy hat symbol.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2014 $25 Cowboy in the Rockies coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.