Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This set contains one of each of the 1 oz Proof Silver and 1/2 oz Mint State Silver Libertad coins.
- The coins are housed in an elegant, red woodgrain display box. Does not include a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Mexican Libertads are a popular choice not only because of their attractive design, but also because of their mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this beautiful 2012 Two-Coin Silver Libertad Anniversary Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.