2005 Banco de México 2 oz Silver $20 Peso Proof (80th Anniv)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With a mintage of only 3,005 pieces, this exquisite 2 oz Silver proof is quite a rarity. This large .999 fine Silver coin was minted in 2008 to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the Banco de Mexico, the national central bank of Mexico.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes packaged in a plastic capsule to protect the mirrored proof surfaces.
- Obverse: Mexican national coat of arms, featuring a triumphant eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Exquisite design adapted from the 1925 100 peso banknote, with denomination, date, and 'Mo' mintmark above. Legend "LXXX ANIVERSARIO" below.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this rare and beautiful Mexican commemorative to your collection. Add the 2005 Banco de México 2 oz Silver Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.