2015 Australia 1/2 oz Gold Kangaroo BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These 2015 1/2 oz Gold Kangaroos continue the popular series known for the recognizable wildlife symbol of Australia: the kangaroo. This fractional Gold release has a limited mintage of 100,000 coins, adding further collectibility to the unique designs.
- Limited mintage of just 100,000 coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each Gold coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a bounding kangaroo as it crosses the Australian outback with the moon in the background, along with the "P" mintmark, date, purity and weight.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Gold Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality; fascinating wildlife design and a limited mintage, making this Gold coin a collectible you'll want to own. Add the 2015 1/2 oz Gold Australian Kangaroo coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From: New Jersey
Date:Sep 2, 2015
Date:Jan 9, 2015
This Kangaroo is really nice. The more I wiggle it and look through a magnifying glass or loop, the more details I see, especially in the moon. This is a great addition to my collection. I really like the Australian Kangaroo. .9999 gold, usually a bit lower over spot than other coins through APMEX, and the Kangaroo design that changes every year that adds a variety to this coin series. Numismatic potential is there too.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.