Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Display case has a light that turns on as you open the case, symbolizing moonlight shining down on the nocturnal creature.
- Coin is accompanied by a stunning illustrated shipper and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Masked owl in pure Australian opal surrounded by eucalyptus leaves, blossoms, native flowers, a waning gibbous moon and the Southern Cross, designed by Aleysha Howarth.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
This unique item would be ideal in any Silver collection. Add the Australian Proof 1 oz Silver Opal Masked Owl coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 11, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.