2014 Australia 1 oz Silver Opal Masked Owl Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This sixth release in an eight-coin nocturnal animal series celebrates the masked owl, a barn owl found in Australia and New Guinea. These interesting .999 fine Silver coins contain Australian opal, giving them a look that is all their own.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Display case has a light that turns on as you open the case, symbolizing moonlight shining down on the nocturnal creature.
- Coin is accompanied by a stunning illustrated shipper and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Masked owl in pure Australian opal surrounded by eucalyptus leaves, blossoms, native flowers, a waning gibbous moon and the Southern Cross, designed by Aleysha Howarth.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
This unique item would be ideal in any Silver collection. Add the Australian Proof 1 oz Silver Opal Masked Owl coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 11, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.