- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- This proof issue is housed in an elegant oval-shaped display case featuring a glossy timber-effect lid and is presented in a colored illustrated shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features an adult male goat standing on a ridge in a stylized mountain scene. The Chinese character for “Goat” and the inscription “Year of the Goat” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this spectacular 2015 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.