2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Casa Loma Stained Glass
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe second coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s visually striking Canadian Stained Glass coin series features a Victorian design of grapes.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin is encapsulated and presented in a maroon clamshell case and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features Susanna Blunt's right facing portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value of $20.
- Reverse: Features a color reproduction of the central disc of the McCausland stained glass dome in Toronto’s Casa Loma.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this lovely $20 Casa Loma Stained Glass coin to your cart today!
At the heart of the coin lies a raised polished Silver circle framed with engraved rays. The image is divided into four quadrants by raised lines spanning from the central circle to the coin’s raised outer rim. Each of the four lines bears a stylized cluster of nine purple grapes.
The four clusters are separated by dark green leaves set against an engraved lighter green palazzo-like background. A golden vine encircles the central portion of the image, winding its way around the coin from central curlicues that surround the central circle.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.