2015 Canada Silver Year of the Sheep Proof (Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
This Year of the Sheep coin is a new addition to the Royal Canadian Mint’s popular Chinese Lunar series. This release features a beautifully colorized bighorn sheep's head with intricately detailed horns.
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon clamshell case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,888 coins.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II facing right.
- Reverse: Image by Canadian artist Simon Ng featuring an artistic rendering of a bighorn sheep, a native of Canada’s Rocky Mountains. The use of color showcases the sheep’s beautiful brown coloring.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver Year of the Sheep coin to your cart today!
The year 2015 is ruled by the Sheep. The creative Sheep personality embodies wealth, warmth and loveliness. Good things seem to come to the Sheep naturally because of its irresistibly good nature. The Sheep rarely speaks its mind. It will go with the flow and only object when things aren’t going its way.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.