1985 Isle of Man 1/10 oz Gold Angel (COINEX)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The additional die letter "C" found on the reverse in the curl of the dragon's tail indicates this coin having been struck for the COINEX coin show in London in 1985. Only 1,000 of these specially marked coins were struck.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Contains .10 oz of fine Gold.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon. An additional die letter "C" found on the curl of the dragon's tail.
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man.
Protect and display your Gold Angel coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for collectors. Add this Isle of Man 1/10 oz Gold COINEX Angel coin to your cart today!
Based on a French coin, the Angelot or Ange, its name was derived from the representation of the Archangel St. Michael.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.