Issued by the People's Republic of China since 1982, Chinese Gold Panda bullion coins are among the most popular Gold coins on the market, featuring yearly changing designs and .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a sitting panda munching on a stalk of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this 1991 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda to your cart today!