2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Maple Leaf Impression (Green Enamel)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe second coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s series of colored maple leaves highlights the beauty and variety of the iconic maple leaf, this year is green.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the sunken central impression of a maple leaf filled with beautiful translucent green enamel, allowing light to reflect off the facets inside. The central image is set amongst more than 100 smaller maple leaves.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Green Enameled $20 Maple Leaf Impression coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.