2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Maple Leaf Impression (Green Enamel)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The second coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s series of colored maple leaves highlights the beauty and variety of the iconic maple leaf, this year is green.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the sunken central impression of a maple leaf filled with beautiful translucent green enamel, allowing light to reflect off the facets inside. The central image is set amongst more than 100 smaller maple leaves.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Green Enameled $20 Maple Leaf Impression coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.