2008 Great Britain 1/4 oz Proof Platinum Britannia PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful Proof coin was produced by The Royal Mint. Britannia was the term originally used by the Romans to refer to the island of Great Britain. It was later personified as a Goddess by the Romans.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Population of 7 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Mintage of only 250 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: Portrays the iconic Britannia with trident and shield in hand facing the sea.
- Design was created by John Bergdahl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Platinum Britannia in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Superb Gem PF-70 Platinum coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2008 Platinum Britannia to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Great coin from A great website
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.