Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This elusive Gold piece from Romania features three historical important Kings of the country: Michael the Brave (1593-1601), Ferdinand I (1914-1927) and Michael I (1927-1930 & 1940-1947).
- Contains .1895 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Coins come in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the busts of Michael the Brave, Ferdinand I and Michael I .
- Reverse: The county shields of the 11 counties lost in 1940 by Romania to Hungary.
Protect your coin in style by adding a display box recommended for this coin.
Gold coins from Romania are rarely offered for sale outside of Europe. Add this historic Romanian Gold 20 Lei coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as X#M13.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.