As low as $3.99 per oz over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each of these beautiful .999 fine 2014 Silver Austrian Philharmonic coins comes to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, allowing the well-known design to shine through. As one of the most popular Silver bullion coins to date, the 2014 is a must!
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in plastic.
- Coin is sealed and minted by the Austrian Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the image of the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall.
- Reverse: Features an array of musical instruments.
Protect and display your Silver Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2014 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
87% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 16, 2014
I had no Phil's and I wanted to use some for gifting this Xmas. The sealed sleeve is a nice ideal but not so durable. In the few moments handling my order one of the sleeves opened.
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Premium Over Other Option
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.