2014 Tokelau 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Horse Reverse Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrate the Year of the Horse in style with this Silver Reverse Proof coin from Treasures of Oz.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A finely detailed mare looking onward, her foal frolicking behind her in the tall grasses oblivious to the world outside the serenity it currently knows. Muscular and maternal, the mother represents the cunning and engaged mannerisms that are described by the horoscope.
Add this 1 oz Silver Year of the Horse Reverse Proof coin to your cart today.
Coin designed and produced by Treasures of Oz.
Tokelau is a territory of New Zealand in the South Pacific Ocean that consists of three tropical coral atolls with a combined land area of 10 km² and a population of approximately 1,400. Its capital rotates yearly between the three atolls.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 26, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.