1990 Russia Proof 1 oz Palladium Peter The Great
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
This 1 oz .999 fine Palladium coin commemorates the 500th anniversary of the Russian State and features one of Russia's greatest leaders, Peter the Great. A limited mintage offers an opportunity to add something collectible to your holdings!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 12,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Peter The Great.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Protect and display your Palladium coin by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.