Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting and eating a piece of bamboo above the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Palladium Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1989 1 oz Palladium Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 24, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.