Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin comes in its very own music box. The fairytale-like image is protected by a customized case that plays Sleeping Beauty (Valse) melody by Tchaikovsky when opened.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraved rendition of a photograph by one of Canada’s foremost dance photographers, David Cooper. This overhead view features six dancers from the Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s lavish production of Sleeping Beauty.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful multi-colored Royal Winnipeg Ballet coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.