Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Toronto-based artist Kwame Delfish has deftly created a map-like representation of Canada through the use of symbolism. The maple leaf’s outline mimics Canada’s geographical shape, stretching out to cover the far reaches of Canada. As though traveling from one coast to another, the Canadian Rocky Mountains and a white-tailed deer in the leaf’s left-most point represent the rugged wilderness of the western provinces. Behind the deer, wheat symbolizes the grain-growing Canadian prairies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this expertly crafted coin to your cart today!
The fishing industry and the eastern provinces are represented in the right leaf point by a fish, a boat and the famed Peggy’s Point Lighthouse. A partial map of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut, home to many of Canada’s native peoples, dominates the leaf’s middle point, while the Tower of Victory and Peace at the base symbolizes the government and the tie that binds all Canadians together.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.