2015 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Celebrating Canada (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful coin offers a creative portrait of an iconic Canada. It pays tribute to the maple leaf as a national icon and all that it represents as depicted through the use of symbols that represent Canada and its different regions.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Toronto-based artist Kwame Delfish has deftly created a map-like representation of Canada through the use of symbolism. The maple leaf’s outline mimics Canada’s geographical shape, stretching out to cover the far reaches of Canada. As though traveling from one coast to another, the Canadian Rocky Mountains and a white-tailed deer in the leaf’s left-most point represent the rugged wilderness of the western provinces. Behind the deer, wheat symbolizes the grain-growing Canadian prairies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this expertly crafted coin to your cart today!
The fishing industry and the eastern provinces are represented in the right leaf point by a fish, a boat and the famed Peggy’s Point Lighthouse. A partial map of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut, home to many of Canada’s native peoples, dominates the leaf’s middle point, while the Tower of Victory and Peace at the base symbolizes the government and the tie that binds all Canadians together.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.