Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis unique set commemorates the 25th anniversary of the Vienna Philharmonic Silver Coin. The Vienna Philharmonic coins from the Austrian Mint were the first bullion coins with the Euro denomination.
- Contains .999 fine Silver
- This set is composed of the 2014 Vienna Philharmonic 1 oz. Silver coin and a 2 oz. commemorative premium Silver bar.
- Comes complete with a wooden box and a Certificate of Authenticity
- Obverse: The bar features the interior of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, while the coin shows off the beauty of the Great Organ along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: The bar displays a segment of music with “ANNIVERSARY OF THE VIENNA PHILHARMONIC” and “25”, and the coin exhibits an array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.