The uniquely colorful beauty of the Harlequin is portrayed in full color on this 4th cupro-nickel coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s popular Ducks of Canada Series.
- Coin is made of cupro-nickel.
- Comes to you in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 17,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a pair of Harlequin ducks standing on rocks in a fast-moving stream. Presented in profile, the brightly colored male takes center stage, its characteristic blue and russet plumage marked with bright white lines and spots outlined in black. The white dot behind its eye and white coloring above its dark bill are shared by the female, who stands behind him on the left side of the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Harlequin Duck coin to your cart today!
Melding the Royal Canadian Mint’s world-renowned artistry and craftsmanship with its exceptional technical skill for full-color imagery, this coin is an excellent gift for bird aficionados, conservationists, nature lovers, and collectors of beautiful and unique coins.