2014 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Northern Lights (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The ninth coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s 2014 O Canada series focusing on iconic Canadian images celebrates the Northern Lights, an awe-inspiring natural phenomenon. This issue has a mintage of just 40,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in capsule and original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of Queen Elizabeth II by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Showcases a design by Canadian artist Julius T. Csotonyi depicting an iconic image of a wolf howling against a night sky bathed in Aurora Borealis – the Northern Lights.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The Royal Canadian Mint is known for their high-quality production and eye-catching designs. Add this exquisite Silver Northern Lights coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 18, 2015
Usually I don't care much for the colorized type of coin, but this is the exception. So beautiful and detailed with the stunning, baying wolf against the northern lights and it all reflected back in the water. I bought two and am glad I did.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.