2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Autumn Falls (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA true work of art that combines exceptional design, skilled engraving and world-class color application, the reverse image melds paint and Silver in a scene of singular beauty.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A striking autumn scene in a Canadian forest. In the foreground, clusters of golden-orange sugar maple leaves frame the right and left sides of the composition.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The design uses a combination of paint, the Silver coin surface and engraving to create a homogenous and painterly image. Add this 1 oz Silver Autumn Falls coin to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.