2014 Canada Silver & Niobium $5 Flowers in Canada Rose
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1/4 oz Silver coin with a niobium core has been individually oxidized to permanently change the color of the metal and create a one-of-a-kind background to showcase the flower.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Features a niobium core individually oxidized to permanently change the color.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Rose design by Canadian artist Bert Liverance.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint
Add this Silver and Niobium Flowers in Canada Rose coin to your cart today!
Second coin in this exciting series of three flowers found in Canada! The reverse image by Canadian artist Bert Liverance shows a single rose selectively colored so it stands out from a sea of blooms, a tribute to the crowning glory of Canadian gardens from coast to coast. The design is further enhanced by the coin’s oxidized niobium core to create a stunning, one-of-a-kind effect. Beautifully crafted in .9999 fine Silver, each design has a single flower that has been selectively colored, set against the niobium background, each rose stands out in its own unique way.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.