2014 Canada Silver $5 Tradition of Hunting Canada Goose
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis fourth and final coin in this series is a wonderful keepsake to celebrate “brotherhood of hunters,” and pays tribute to the special times shared between men and boys during the annual ritual of goose hunting.
- Contains 0.75 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a Royal Canadian Mint box and includes an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Features a full-color image by Canadian artist Claudio D’Angelo.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Traditional Aboriginal hunter taking aim at a pair of Canada geese.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Cree artist Tim Whiskeychan has created a wonderful design of a traditional Aboriginal hunter taking aim at a pair of Canada geese with his bow and arrow. He is wearing traditional Cree clothing. The hunter is hiding behind tall grass that would typically border a body of water where boreal forest meets grasslands. The snow melt on the water suggests this is a springtime goose hunt.
Add this Tradition of Hunting Canada Goose $5 Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.