Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .642 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the elaborate design of a goat surrounded by a decorative border.
- Reverse: Depicts the portrait of France’s famous fabulist Jean de La Fontaine surrounded by the 12 animals that make up the Chinese zodiac.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2015 Silver €10 Year of the Goat Proof to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:aka: Magpie, and Goldbugy yahoo.
Date:Jun 19, 2016
I bought two of these, one for me, one for my twin. Proof is SPECIAL, a beauty for any GOAT Sharp, shiny, detailed, different. A really good mint. Limited mintage. Should increase in value, over time Bargain priced now, 06/19/2016 Need I say more? Get one.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.