2013 China 5-Coin Gold Panda Prestige Set MS-69 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
A great way to acquire all 5 Chinese 2013 Gold Pandas! This set comes with a presentation box and certificate of authenticity. The actual Gold weight of this set is 1.90 oz.
- Contains a total of 1.9 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Includes the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz coins. Also includes a 30 gram Silver colorized snake medal to celebrate 2013 as the Chinese Lunar Year of the Snake.
- Comes in a presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- The First Strike designation ensures the coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2013.
- Reverse: Features a trio of pandas drinking from a stream, resting against a wall of bamboo trees, along with the weight, material and fineness.
A great way to acquire all 5 sizes of the 2013 Chinese Gold Pandas! Add this near perfectly graded set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 8, 2017
This MS-69 Panda 5-coin set is the most beautiful thing I've ever got here at APMEX! The coins are perfect, they come in a fancy presentation box, completed with an oval .999 silver round depicting the Temple of Prayer. I would say I really got a great deal.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.