- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 183,622 pieces.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “100 DRAM” and the issuing year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat as the sun rises.
Display your Silver Noah's Ark coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2015 Armenian 1/4 oz Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 7, 2015
Out of my collection of dozens of silver 1 oz coins, the Noah's Ark has been one of my top two favorite designs. I'm a huge fan of both the obverse and reverse. Seeing that they offered this smaller 1/4 oz format I had to have one to make a set. I have to admit, if I only had this size I'd be thrilled with it. It's really a great looking going. But the truth is that this design really doesn't shine until you get to the 1 oz format. The 1/2 oz is a good alternative, and still has a lot of detail, but I just feel the 1/4 oz is too small for the details to really shine. One big reason I love this Noah's Ark series is the amount of detail, and I just really feel like the 1/4 oz is too small to see that. Overall, though, it is a nice coin and I'm glad to have it in my collection. But if I were to only buy one Noah's Ark coin, I'd definitely pass on the 1/4 oz and at least get the 1/2 oz, though the 1 oz or greater would be preferred. One issue that might be working against it is that it is a smaller diameter, but abnormally thick. Not ridiculously so, but if they made it slightly thinner they could increase the surface area and maybe get a little more detail out of the weight.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.