2014 Palau Proof Silver $5 The Fall of The Berlin Wall
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Berlin Wall divided the city into East and West and was regarded as the most distinctive symbol of the separation. As a result of the wall falling on November 9, 1989, Germany was reunited.
- Contains .803 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Mintage limited to just 2,014 coins.
- Featuring SeQrySign®. A security feature.
- Comes in a themed wooden box with an original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows the Palau coat of arms.
- Reverse: Using 3D Laser Tilt technology, a two stage lenticular-style process, the coin reveals a portrait image of West German Chancellor Helmut Kohl as well as Mikhail Gorbachev.
This coin commemorates the Fall of the Berlin Wall. Add this coin to your cart today.
SeQrySign®, the name is composed of the three quality features of Coin Invest Trust products: security, quality, design. The ‘sign’, together with the ®, further signals that SeQrySign is an officially registered trademark which guarantees authenticity and originality.
The hallmark’s logo combines the initials of Coin Invest Trust and its partner B.H. Mayer’s Kunstprägeanstalt. The incredibly detailed micro minting, which measures just a fraction of a millimeter per line, is not achievable through conventional methods of counterfeiting.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.