Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2014 Mexican Silver Libertad appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Population of 41 coins at this grade level.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being in Mint State-70 condition, and has a First Strike designation guaranteeing that it was received within the first 30 days of its release.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this First Strike 2014 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin in MS-70 condition to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 11, 2014
This is by far the most attractive bullion coin in my humble opinion. I own Perth Mint coins, which are great, and I als love the American eagles... These are just amazing. Looking! They also increase in value even as silver declines. They are a great investment
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.