This .9999 fine Proof Gold coin features a modern image of the extremely popular Minnie Mouse with her polka dot dress. This delightful Disney character makes a great gift for children of all ages.
- Contains .25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a Perspex case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the face value along the edge.
- Reverse: Colorized image of Minnie Mouse in her trademark red polka dot dress. A strip of film floats in the background, framing this classic and beloved character.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
This 1/4 oz Proof Gold Minnie Mouse coin makes an excellent gift for young investors and Disney enthusiasts alike. Add this 2014 1/4 oz Proof Gold Disney Minnie Mouse coin to your cart today!
Minnie Mouse is the stylish, lifelong sweetheart of Mickey Mouse. Wearing her iconic red polka dot dress, Minnie’s personality has delighted generations of fans across all cultures.
Mickey’s leading lady first appeared in the groundbreaking 1928 short film "Steamboat Willie." When a goat inconveniently eats her sheet music, Minnie resourcefully turns the goat’s tail to generate music, demonstrating her spirited and lovable nature.
Minnie has appeared in over 70 cartoons, many of which also feature Mickey, Pluto and her close friend Daisy Duck. With a history spanning over 85 years, Minnie shines as a star in her own right.