The Silver Takus in this listing feature abrasions, which means they could be scratched, nicked, or otherwise damaged to some degree.
The Taku coin combines the appeal of 1 oz of pure Silver with an elegant design that captures the beauty of the ocean! Nearly 3,000 of these critically endangered Takus (Hawksbill turtles) call the island nation of Fiji their home.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, country and denomination.
- Reverse: Stylized design of a Hawksbill turtle, also known as the Taku, swimming along the ocean floor amidst tiny bubbles.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint under the authority of Fiji.
Protect your $2 Fiji Taku by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this slightly off quality Taku to your cart today!