1918 (J-Kansas City) $5.00 FRBN Fine
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe desirable $5.00 Federal Reserve Bank Notes of 1918 are very popular with their offset portrait of Abraham Lincoln at left.
- This denomination features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Fine condition with typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Features a portrait of Abraham Lincoln at left, with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Missouri and the obligation at the center.
- Back: "Landing of Columbus" and the "Landing of the Pilgrims" on either side.
This note would make a nice addition to any currency type set. Add this classic to your cart today!
National signatures are Elliott/Burke; and the bank signatures of Helm and Miller—Friedberg #804.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.