2014 Niue Silver Endangered Species Loggerhead Sea Turtle Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The series "Endangered Animal Species" is dedicated to the rarest animal species which are in danger of going extinct.
- Contains .5627 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,014 coins.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts two multi-colored images of the Loggerhead Sea Turtle in their natural habitat. Above is an image of a map showing the location of occurrence of the turtle.
Add this 2014 Niue Proof Silver Endangered Animal Species Loggerhead Sea Turtle Coin to your cart today!
The eighth coin from this remarkable collection is dedicated to one of the largest turtles which inhabits warm sea and ocean waters. This Silver coin with precisely mapped images of the Loggerhead sea turtles in the coral reef environment attracts attention with its vivid colors and the perfect harmony of every detail.
Additionally, a map of the world on its reverse was decorated with a SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystal, which imitates a magnifying glass to show the place of occurrence of the species. The coin celebrates the beauty of wild nature and at the same time reminds us about the greatest care which should be given to species being at risk of extinction.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.