2014-W Burnished Silver Eagle MS-70 NGC (ER, Various Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These uncirculated Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially burnished planchets at the West Point Mint. This burnished Silver Eagle is graded a perfect 70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Special burnished finish sets this coin apart from the bullion Silver Eagles.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin, and the Early Releases designation indicates that this coin was among the first shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this 2014 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!
All coins in this listing are 2014-W Burnished Silver Eagles graded MS-70 by NGC and have the Early Releases designation. Label backgrounds or styles may vary according to inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.