2014 1 oz Silver Panda Smithsonian Institution PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the perfect PF-70 grade from NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- To honor over four decades of Chinese giant pandas at the National Zoo, the China Mint and the Smithsonian Institution are releasing a first-ever special issue Panda Silver Proof.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. A certificate of authenticity is also included.
- Obverse: Depicts the Great Wall of China alongside the iconic Smithsonian Castle on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.
- Reverse: Features the National Zoo’s Mei Xiang and Tian Tian at rest within their habitat.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this perfect PF-70 1 oz Silver Panda to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.