This historical round was issued in 1980 by Engelhard for Federation International Numismatic. These Gold rounds are still in the original hard plastic case, which adds a sense of collectibility to your holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in the original plastic case.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bust of Edward VII.
- Reverse: Features a beaver sitting on a mound. Each round displays the weight and purity along with a unique serial number.
- This round may exhibit light scratches and/or contact marks.
Protect your Gold from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This Gold round makes for an excellent piece for any Engelhard enthusiast looking to diversify their portfolio. Add this 1 oz Gold round to your portfolio today!