Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2015 Australian Lunar Series coins depict the goat and this special release features a unique gemstone eye. The low mintage of 5,000 means this .999 fine Silver coin is an ideal collector's piece.
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a black and red display case and illustrated shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2015 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a family of three goats standing in a stylized rural scene. One of the goats has an emerald gemstone set in its eye. The Chinese character for ‘goat’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Goat’ also appear with The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The gemstone adds a unique beauty to this colorful Silver coin. Add this one-of-a-kind Lunar coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of the goat (1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015) are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
So This is my 2nd Kilo coin from the Perth Mint and it won't be my last. But this one is so beautiful with the detail and the coloring. I love the fact that there is an emerald in the goats eye. These coins always go up in value even just a year later. This is a great additional to my coin collection. Thank you Apmex for your fast shipping and great service.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.