- Product Details
Product DetailsThis stunning High Relief Silver Lunar coin celebrates the Year of the Goat and has an extremely limited mintage of just 7,500 coins. The sunken background and raised relief provide added beauty to the unique design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with the certificate of authenticity.
- High relief design allows the goat to stand out in greater detail.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Family of three goats in a stylized scene. The Chinese character for ‘goat’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Goat’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This unique high relief coin showcases the beauty of this design in even greater detail. Add this 1 oz Year of the Goat Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.