2005 Canada Proof Gold $300 120th Anniv of Standard Time
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This coin is one of 6 different clock face time zone coins all representing Canadian achievements and the times zones across Canada.
On January 1, 1885 celebrated Canadian engineer Sir Sanford Fleming's system of standard time was implemented worldwide thus dividing the world into 24 time zones. This beautiful proof Gold coin has a limited mintage of only 200 coins worldwide.
- Contains 58.33% fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a mint issued box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The design was created by Bonnie Ross and represents 8:00 Atlantic Time.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold $300 120th Anniversary of Time coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.